Player Code of Conduct
The following items should be discussed with each player before the first practice either personally or as part of the team practice or orientation:
- I will not lie, cheat, steal or engage in any other unsportsmanlike conduct on or off the field.
- I will be on time to all practices and games.
- I will practice good sportsmanship.
- I will be courteous in victory and defeat.
- I will congratulate and be respectful of others.
- I will not be disrespectful to my teammates, my coaches, the officials, or my parents by using profanity, obscene gestures, offensive remarks or engaging in boastful talk or behavior.
- I will strive to do my best in school.
- I will not fight or exhibit extreme displays of anger on or off the field.
- I will not be disruptive in the dugout during any game or practice session.
- I will not engage in any behavior that may be hurtful to me or others.
- I will play by the rules of the game and abide by the rules of the league.